The research deputy of the Faculty of Geography is responsible for the Culture making, Capacity Building, Development capabilities, Networking, Entrepreneurship and Idea production by a participatory approach and critique. The research and technology process in our university is focused on training Researcher and Technology student. Research can improve education Quality by Increased functionality and Capacity development.
The Research deputy of Faculty of Geography wants to use all the local, national, regional and international capacities specially faculty members, to expand fundamental and applied research and commercialization of research results through attracting domestic and foreign investment and joint projects.
The field of research deputy explained as follow:
- Management of research affairs
- Management of Applied Research
- Informatics and website management
- Management of laboratories, educational atelier, computer labs.
- Coordination and support of the Library